www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am currently staying in Orlando with my family for the next 8 days, and I was hoping to jam in a round somewhere in the area..   The better half wasn't too excited about me wanting to play  a round when we were on a family vacation so I stashed a couple Buzzes in my carry on.
Anyway does anyone know of any easy courses around the Orlando Area that I could check out for a quick round which ones would you recommend if I only have a couple midranges with me?

Tags: orlando

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No....none....they all suck!!!

J/k Turkey Lake and Barnett park....go to the PDGA course Directory or here's a shocker....search clubs here. Key word Orlando
Turkey Lake Park and Barnett Park are the only ones in Orlando worth visiting.
Clearwater is only an Hour and a half drive from Orlando and there is a ton of Disc Golf Action here.
The Worlds Largest Disc Golf Store is in Clearwater and has over 35,000 discs on Display.
I lived in Orlando for a long time, and drove to Clearwater often during that time...then just moved to Clearwater!
Home of the Champ, Kenny Climo...if he is not at a tournament you have a good chance of catching him at Cliff Stephens Park during the doubles action!
I already had done my research on PDGA.com and DGCR.com I didn't bring any big guns with e just a couple of Buzzes, that is why I was checking just don't want to end up at any course that Are out of my league.
I like barnett better than turkey lake plus barnett has a pro shop on site with reasonabally priced discs are as follows.1.dx $8/pro $12/$15 champion/18 star pro shop owner's name is bob lewis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968