www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am currently staying in Orlando with my family for the next 8 days, and I was hoping to jam in a round somewhere in the area..   The better half wasn't too excited about me wanting to play  a round when we were on a family vacation so I stashed a couple Buzzes in my carry on.
Anyway does anyone know of any easy courses around the Orlando Area that I could check out for a quick round which ones would you recommend if I only have a couple midranges with me?

Tags: orlando

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No....none....they all suck!!!

J/k Turkey Lake and Barnett park....go to the PDGA course Directory or here's a shocker....search clubs here. Key word Orlando
Turkey Lake Park and Barnett Park are the only ones in Orlando worth visiting.
Clearwater is only an Hour and a half drive from Orlando and there is a ton of Disc Golf Action here.
The Worlds Largest Disc Golf Store is in Clearwater and has over 35,000 discs on Display.
I lived in Orlando for a long time, and drove to Clearwater often during that time...then just moved to Clearwater!
Home of the Champ, Kenny Climo...if he is not at a tournament you have a good chance of catching him at Cliff Stephens Park during the doubles action!
I already had done my research on PDGA.com and DGCR.com I didn't bring any big guns with e just a couple of Buzzes, that is why I was checking just don't want to end up at any course that Are out of my league.
I like barnett better than turkey lake plus barnett has a pro shop on site with reasonabally priced discs are as follows.1.dx $8/pro $12/$15 champion/18 star pro shop owner's name is bob lewis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968