www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was hoping some of you could take the time to help me out on some questions concerning getting custom stamped discs.
Any tips including (but not limited to)...
-File formats needed.
-Ways to get better deals.
-Is it just the disc manufacturers that do this or are there people who have machines to do it?

Thanks, Now go throw

Tags: art, custom, discs, stamps

Views: 5

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

only the manufacturers do it. artwork specs are available on the innova and discraft websites- line width is critical. you'll likely have to order 100 discs with a minimum of 25 per mold.
If your discs are for a specific event, see if the manufacturer will give you some freebies. I'm pretty sure Innova has done that for us.

If you are hotstamping, take the time to think of color combos that work together. I've seen some very bad combos that make the print really hard to distinguish.
What kind of discs are you going to do up Jesse? If you get some good molds you might be able to put me down for a few.
Keep Hucking
-Chris
humchris said:
What kind of discs are you going to do up Jesse? If you get some good molds you might be able to put me down for a few.
Keep Hucking -Chris
Cool. I don't have any finished ideas yet but I'm messing around with photoshop. It's probably going to be a Humboldt stamp and I'm only going to do it if I can get a wide variety of discs (Roc, Destroyer, aviar...) Thanks for the support. I'll let you know if it happens.
You know, if its not to complicated (i.e. real fine detail, or tons of colors) you can also go the dye method...
I have just got 50 discs stamped for my course fund raising and also have a friend that has done this for me too! If you look on Innovadiscs.com there is a section for details on was format and size the art has to be. With Innova they like you to order at least 50 per order. They will also waive the fees for stamp setup if there is a date and name of a tournament on the discs. If you have blank discs contact me and I will get you a phone number. Otherwise look through Innova and find custom hot stamping info. Peace KP see my discs on ebay--look up(KP discs)
Nice, I'm allways down for some more Humboldt stamps. If you get Roc's see if you can get the San Marino mold.

Keep Hucking
-Chris
For that you might have to go with Gateway. Gateway Dave is not so concerned about copyright.

Something like this, http://humboldtclothing.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=7&osCsi... [sorry, I'm not at the computer that does graphics, but you can click on the link] you could get a dye guy to do for you. If you are doing something simple, one or two colors, in photoshop, work it up at 300 dpi minimum and we could talk.
i would love a humboldt disc, ill keep checking back here
Just email your file to Brett at sickdisc.com. He will tell you how much and all that. I would recomend putting them on new disc. The dye does better. if you go to my page. there is a destroyer with a robot on it. Brett did that. His turn around time is fast too. he is a good guy and loves disc golf.
Just email your file to Brett at sickdisc.com. He will tell you how much and all that. I would recomend putting them on new disc. The dye does better. if you go to my page. there is a destroyer with a robot on it. Brett did that. His turn around time is fast too. he is a good guy and loves disc golf.
humchris said:
Nice, I'm allways down for some more Humboldt stamps. If you get Roc's see if you can get the San Marino mold.

Keep Hucking
-Chris
I just ordered a san marino online. If I like it I'll definitely try to get those.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968