www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

any disc golfers here into homebrewing? I just started my self and am about 2 weeks away from trying my first beer. Any other disc golfers out there home brew?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'd love to try it. how much was your set up cost? did you get your supplies from online or from a local shop? is there tutorials anywhere on the net?
hmm lets see, I think i have spent around 200 on my setup so far. If you are going to start, spend the money and get the good stuff. You will be kicking yourself in the butt if you go cheap and then decide this is the hobby for you and then have to buy new, better stuff
and i got my supplies at a local shop, love keeping it local :D
thanks, do you know where to get any good recipies to use as a starting point?
yeah, hit me up on aim if you have it thegiftofgab14
or pm me, ill help you out
I don't personally but one of our locals here in Louisville does and his brother and father just opened My old Kentucky homebrew, a store dedicated to homebrew supplies. I will have to tell him about this thread so he can get on here. I don't drink much these days but I am always down to try his beers. He really knows what he is doing. If I'm not mistaken he has placed at the Kentucky State Fair a few times for Homebrews. I'm sure he could give you some tips. Like I said he makes better beers than any of the high end Imports!!!
I homebrew during the winter and disc during the summer ;)
Ive been brewing for about 10 years, and love experimenting. I've got 8 batches in the bottle right now, dating back to last october. I do a lot of specialty brewing, and my special one right now is a 9% porter made with pears.
Hell Yeah! I'm gonna brew up a batch this Sunday. There's a Club here on this site for golfers who homebrew. You should check it out...MMMMmmm, beeeer.....

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968