www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I think im getting ready to pull the trigger on the voodoo mojo bag "$85.00"

I was just wondering before I do if anyone else could recommend a bag maybe that I havent seen yet,or reasons why not to get the mojo or maybe even if you know somewhere its on sale?

Thanks

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't find anywhere on the website where it says how many Discs the Mojo will hold.... Do you know, Brian? I would pitch for the Voodoo, IF I had the $$$. I would get the Zulu, though.... I carry too many Discs. Lol. 

My $50 Innova Competition Bag has done Me VERY WELL for the Past 8 months, or so. I also carry 22-23 discs though. No signs of Wear at all....

http://www.innovadiscs.com/disc-bags/competition.html

I think they said it carries about 15 max. Im not looking for a huge bag just a nice medium sized

I guess I wont have to worry about it now,there sold out.

Is there anywhere else to get this bag other then from the voodoo site?

let64 pro bag

you're welcome

The pro bag is a great one. It is pretty heavy though. Make sure you bring a cart.

I was looking at the mojo for a couple of weeks then decided to go with the karma. I regret doing that, it is too big. Voodoo bags are very well designed and constructed, I am very happy with it.

Oh and just call them. They will either send you to a disributor that has them or tell you when they plan on having more.

Go for the MOJO! I just got mine about a month ago and it's great. Very well designed and excellent workmanship. The main compartment holds 15-16 without cramming. The beauty is that the side pockets will hold 2-3 more discs each, depending on whatever else you carry. Therefore if you wanted, you could carry as many as 22 discs plus 2 putters.

I also have a "crunch box" and a "Lat64-Pro bag". I found the MOJO to be the perfect size. It is larger than the "crunch" and a bit smaller and much lighter than the "pro-bag". The side pockets have internal organizer pockets for keys, wallet, cell phone, MP-3 player, cigs, etc, as well as the side pocket itself. It is so much better than just having everything tossed into a large pocket. I highly recommend the MOJO, you'll be happy with it.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968