www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I think im getting ready to pull the trigger on the voodoo mojo bag "$85.00"

I was just wondering before I do if anyone else could recommend a bag maybe that I havent seen yet,or reasons why not to get the mojo or maybe even if you know somewhere its on sale?

Thanks

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't find anywhere on the website where it says how many Discs the Mojo will hold.... Do you know, Brian? I would pitch for the Voodoo, IF I had the $$$. I would get the Zulu, though.... I carry too many Discs. Lol. 

My $50 Innova Competition Bag has done Me VERY WELL for the Past 8 months, or so. I also carry 22-23 discs though. No signs of Wear at all....

http://www.innovadiscs.com/disc-bags/competition.html

I think they said it carries about 15 max. Im not looking for a huge bag just a nice medium sized

I guess I wont have to worry about it now,there sold out.

Is there anywhere else to get this bag other then from the voodoo site?

let64 pro bag

you're welcome

I was looking at the mojo for a couple of weeks then decided to go with the karma. I regret doing that, it is too big. Voodoo bags are very well designed and constructed, I am very happy with it.

Oh and just call them. They will either send you to a disributor that has them or tell you when they plan on having more.

Go for the MOJO! I just got mine about a month ago and it's great. Very well designed and excellent workmanship. The main compartment holds 15-16 without cramming. The beauty is that the side pockets will hold 2-3 more discs each, depending on whatever else you carry. Therefore if you wanted, you could carry as many as 22 discs plus 2 putters.

I also have a "crunch box" and a "Lat64-Pro bag". I found the MOJO to be the perfect size. It is larger than the "crunch" and a bit smaller and much lighter than the "pro-bag". The side pockets have internal organizer pockets for keys, wallet, cell phone, MP-3 player, cigs, etc, as well as the side pocket itself. It is so much better than just having everything tossed into a large pocket. I highly recommend the MOJO, you'll be happy with it.

The pro bag is a great one. It is pretty heavy though. Make sure you bring a cart.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968