www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

Over here in Oz I heard a rumor that the 2013 Worlds may be held at Lake Tahoe.  Has anyone else heard this, or of any other bids that have been submitted?

A few of the members of my club are planning a trip over for it, I cant wait!

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if they would have enough courses to support such an event?

Normally at this point in the process Pro Worlds for next year either has a host or it does not.  The line to host Pro Worlds is normally about one deep.  Am Worlds probably has a couple of contenders, or an inside decision has been made.  They make the official announcement for next year's Worlds at this year's Worlds, but the final decision is usually made by the spring PDGA Board meeting, which is in the end of February.

Needs to come to Atlanta, GA!

Flyboy!!

They have several, but are some what new, Squaw, Northstar and one other that escapes me? Even still you have Trukee, Bejui and Zephyr Cove. The latter are two of the best courses I've ever played. The locals would kick butt with their altitude knowledge. It was really hard figuring out what discs to throw up there. For me it came down to anything over a Valk was to stable for the area.

I doubt they would agree to all the crowds and players there. But ATL has plenty of other good courses.

I would love to see a return to Socal, but it seems we can't all get on the same page to pull it off. It looks like San Diego may be the group to get themselves together and make it happen in the next few years.

We are trying !!!

www.sandiegoaces.com

I know, just wishing out loud, lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968