www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I only have dial up and don't have the time to sit for hours on end to down load the youtube videos Mark Ellis has put out. I am mostly interested in the putting confidence program as lately my putting really has been bad.

I can pay for shipping or trade a used disc. Thanks.

p.s. Yeah I know get a better connection, but other allocated funds on a monthly basis prohibit a foray into a luxury just to view vids on the net.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John,

Stay with the BC area. No shipping needed. If you can show me how to burn his video...you an do it for free.
Get back,
K.
I would show you how if I knew. My PC has the capability, but doesn't have the user knowledge.
John,
Why don't you shoot Mark Ellis a comment concerning your dilemma and see what he has to say. FYI.
K.
Maybe he has a DVD to give of his clinic. Just thought.
K.
Yeah piracy is wrong (I know the joke, HA ha. forgive me I am still sick). Seeing as the videos are on YouTube I didn't see any problem with getting a burned copy.

(back is killing me right now. Hate this cold or flu. It always goes for my back muscles. I should have played yesterday)
John - Chad is right, piracy is wrong!!!! If he doesn't turn you in, I will! You and Ken should both be locked up for a couple years for even having this conversation! I mean all Ken would have to do would be to go to a site like www.download.com which is completely spyware free, download the "youtube downloader" in order to save the movies to his hard drive, and since those files would be pretty small he wouldn't even need a dvd burner!! With just a regular old cd burner and a blank cd, he could easily find a 5mb free trial of a really easy to use program like "cool cd burner" which also burns dvds and bluerays (http://download.cnet.com/Cool-CD-Burner/3000-2646_4-10299897.html?t...) and create a video cd or vcd with menus and all of the mark ellis videos!!! You two are that far away from me knocking down your front doors and locking you up in a cell, voluntarily serving out justice from overpaid hollywood producers and actors everywhere!!
Blaze said:
John - Chad is right, piracy is wrong!!!! If he doesn't turn you in, I will! You and Ken should both be locked up for a couple years for even having this conversation! I mean all Ken would have to do would be to go to a site like www.download.com which is completely spyware free, download the "youtube downloader" in order to save the movies to his hard drive, and since those files would be pretty small he wouldn't even need a dvd burner!! With just a regular old cd burner and a blank cd, he could easily find a 5mb free trial of a really easy to use program like "cool cd burner" which also burns dvds and bluerays (http://download.cnet.com/Cool-CD-Burner/3000-2646_4-10299897.html?t...) and create a video cd or vcd with menus and all of the mark ellis videos!!! You two are that far away from me knocking down your front doors and locking you up in a cell, voluntarily serving out justice from overpaid hollywood producers and actors everywhere!!

LOL. CYA. LOL
Disc Golf Live, episode 26. I'd send you to Chad's place to buy one, but he's not stocking 'em yet!

Used with permission, of course.

Joe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968