www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i'm really liking the squirrel monkey, i just wanna get a review or two before I spend that kinda loot...
thanks for any input

Tags: bags, gorilla

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not using one, but several of my friends have. They seem to be very well made and tough. I wanted to carry them in my store, but he does not produce them in those quantities, so none of that action for me!
I've been recommending them even though I have 20 or so other bags on hand, and haven't gotten any negative feedback. If you get it and are pleased, maybe you could just pass me a commission!
I have the large Gorilla bag and love it. It is very light but tough. I have had it over a year with no problems. Lots of storage and pockets. Great value. Other bags have to be replaced too often. This is hand made to order and very well made. I do without the internal frame (for more space inside) Definitely get one, spray some ScotchGuard on it, and never worry about it. It is well set up for Quad Shox or Pheonix straps.
thanks for the input, i think i'm prolly getting the Squirrel Monkey cause i only carry 9 or 10 discs anyhow but i like the second bottle holder since i somehow usually end up with cottonmouth a parched mouth. haha..

thanks for the input, i will let you all know when i get one....
I dont use one myself but I am glad someone asked the question, I am looking into getting a Kong bag myself.
I do have a Gorilla Boy Shirt !!!!
I've got a Silverback and love it.. Light? Absolutely. Rugged? So far so great. Stylin'? The most.
I have a chimp at it is awesome. Very light, and it feels like it will last a long time.
I have a Kong and could not be happier with it. Check out the pics on my page. Chris does great work and keeps you informed during the whole process.

You will love this bag...

Everything in those pics above... fits in the bag.
Trotter said:
You will love this bag...

Everything in those pics above... fits in the bag.

Yeah, i'm sold... you should get a job for gorilla boy.....
what do you those run around?$?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968