www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Lately, the page has been slower to load and there have been times when I encounter problems while posting. Just now I went to add a reply in a thread and it said that I needed to type something even though I had written something like four sentences.

This happened quite some time ago but was eventually fixed.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had issues with it on the Iphone but pc is working alright 

Nope, but I think a lot of people have issues with you !

^lol

Maybe you have reached your website usage limit

Well it seems to take a long time for everything on the page to load and the stuff above the reply box doesn't show up right away (LINK, Bold, etc.). Also, yesterday when I went to add a reply to someone else's reply it didn't work right. I had to copy my reply, refresh the page, paste and then it went through. A while back we had similar issues here so I wanted to give a heads up to the administrators.

It just happened again with a different browser. Went to add a reply, waited for all of the LINK, Bold, Etc. stuff to load and when i went to add my reply it said that I needed to type something in. Copied it reloaded the page, pasted it before the LINK, Bold, Etc. stuff came up and it worked.

There are 179,055 photos and 4,497 videos on the site....might be a culprit.

Still having problems and it seems to be getting worse. Sometimes I type in text and it doesn't show up right away. Now all of a sudden it is working again. But I still think something is up. I remember the last time this happened. 

I'm having lots of prolems typing on los o sies (ots of sites) at present   .... maybe it's it's a cybr atack frm someone messing withour keyoards.

Big Brother is watching.

Typing in the reply boxes are moving slow....

contact Terry Calhoun, let him know.

I sent Terry an email but things are still acting weird. Typing seems fine right now but just a few minutes ago I tried to post a new topic. Typing was jumpy and when I finished and went to post it nothing happened. My topic was completely lost. I may try again later but that was a lot of typing and I'm not anxious to start all over.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968