www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone else watching TV every night with at least one disc in their hands?

In the six months of this addiction, I have come to the point where I can't watch TV or whatever at night without tossing a disc on the couch...anyone else relate?

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahaha... I have one in my hand right now! Of course I just finished dyeing it!

Time tobreak out the glow sticks

If it is any consolation, my Wife calls my discs "My Woobies". Pisses me off and makes me giggle at the same time. She says I am like a little kid that needs a Security Blanket, and my discs ARE my Security Blanket..... I always have a disc, long story short. Lol.

Get yourself a mini basket for more practice,Set up AWAY from tv.enjoy.Don't forget to bring a disc to work on April 6,Discraft contest.

Love it!

And the glow discs and glow baskets!

When I started playing, I remember going out to play with a few discs and seeing a couple both with full competition bags...wondering why they thought they needed to have so many discs with them...little did I know...

Yep, the basket is to the right of the TV, the discs are stacked on the coffee table...smoking some chains as we speak!

I carry a disc around the house quite often. Sometimes when watching TV I bring my bag in and sit in on the floor next to me. That way I can pull out any disc in my bag and spin it on my finger for a while. Or think about how I can adjust my bag, which disc might I remove and what to replace it with.

I have a CE Valkyrie that is so balanced it's not easy getting it to wobble when I spin it on my finger. It always spins nice and flat. :)

I tend to spin a Vibram Trak the most...just love how it feels in my hand. 

Yall are NERDS! sorry, I never do anything like this.. but if you ask my wife she might tell you otherwise.

it's nice to hold a force or whippet in a sidearm grip-or just message my putters

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968