www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i am moving to montana looking for someone there that might be able to help me find courses and places to buy discs.ill be in northern montana.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im so jealous, went there for our honeymoon, stayed right outside Glacier Park, what a beautiful state. Go to DGCoursereview for a list of courses, not sure about local stores there.
Will you be growing dental floss? j/k Zappa reference.

check the directory and DGCoursereview
Hahahahah
Where in Montana are you moving to? I'm from Spokane, which is separated from Montana by a little tiny sliver of Idaho. If you ever make it over here, we've got some nice places to play too.
There are two courses in Bozeman. One is at the nordic ski ranch in the Bridgers and is Pay-to-play. The other is in Bozeman proper. Though, Bozeman is in the southwest corner of Montana. Where exactly do you mean by "Northern?" Northern Montana is a fairly big region.
Please be more specific. The northern half of Montana is bigger than 33 other states.

You may need to look in Idaho and Canada, too.
Thank you I will do that. Sorry it took so long to get back to ya. I have found 2 courses both in the mountains it's gonna be awsome my wife and I are gonna go for valentiens I'll let ya know it goes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968