www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

YO, new to the boards, I live in Indy, I try to play all the courses here in town, as well as the course in Muncie when I go to my parents. I work on the road during the day and right now I'll be in the Terre Haute area almost everyday, so if I get finished with my calls early I'm down to toss Deming Park if anyone is interested.

I'm also in the planning stages of a week long disc golf trip from Indy to Kansas City, to Louisville, KY to Cinci, if anyone wants to meet up down the road. I should be doing this around the beginning of May. Great site by the way.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fort wayne area here.
Fort Wayne here too, man. Trip sounds sweet. Hope you have fun.
Zud00 and wholegrain I throw in bryan ohio about 45 mins away from fort wayne I try to make it to shoaff every now and then we should meet up sometime and throw a round
dogvsraptor are you in the the southbend area at all because i'm in colorado right now and plan a round at george wilson on sunday on my way home
Look us up if you are ever in the Evansville, IN area, we love to play. Whenever you go to Louisville and Cincinnatti, be sure to stop and play the English, IN course, when in Louisville play Charlie Vettner...ooh and in the Cinci area, definately play Banklick and Idlewild...those are must plays for sure. If you are able to get over to Centralia, IL, they have the most difficult course I have ever played. Really makes you bring your A game or it will punish you. Hopefully you will get to Evansville, our home course is a nice challenge too. Send us a msg on here if you come this way, we would be happy to join you for a round.
I used to work in Mishawaka back in 96 and played George Wilson almost everyday. I've also played all the Fort Wayne courses as well as Peru, Oxbow, South Bend and a bunch of others. Now I'm back in Texas so the only time I get to play there is when I visit my brother in Fort Wayne. His name is Dean, and he has a private course outside of town, he's a big guy in hijs forties. If you guys ever see him or play leagues, tell him I offered you 100.00 for his Buzz. That should get a laugh out of him.
Logansport area here. I play France Park and Peru courses alot. If your ever in the area look me up.
old english looks like its worth the trip.....looking at the FDM article
Don't throw in Indiana but I would like to point out that your batman dye is pretty sick. Very sweet.
I haven't seen the newest FDM, but would love to...hmm I will have to see if I can get a copy from someone....I'd like to see what was said about Old English DGC

France Park is a cool course, we really enjoyed it and we're looking forward to playing it again.
The Crown Point, IN complex (NW near Hammond) of soon-to-be four courses is where the Pro Worlds will likely be hosted in 2010. Worth checking out when you're up that way.
I've heard about the English course. My brother lives in New Albany, IN, so the next time I'm down there I'm going to hit Vettiner. Idlewild looks great, it will be played this year for sure. ALSO, if anyone is around the Cordon, IN area (about 20 minutes north of Louisville in IN) check out the Fun Farm. You pay $5 for a 21 hole course that has some really sweet holes.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the Batman disc is an Innova Star 175g XCaliber that I'm not that fond of, but hey, no big deal because I just played a round at Washington park. You really can't beat an Indiana day in Jan. thats around 43 degrees.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968