www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was just wondering what you thought of the discs, plastic, and what not. Thanks for any input.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to throw them all the time, back in the day when they were still stamped with WW2 warbirds! Does anybody remember the old Spitfire (kinda like a Roc), or the giant B-17 (good times)? The Rubber Putter was awesome! Haven't thrown any Lightning discs in a very long time, yet seem to remember them as beating up rather fast...but that might have been the course we played on (Ukiah,Ca).
One of the first discs I bought was a D-4 driver in Prostyle plastic. I don't use it so much anymore. I think I have too much arm speed for it now. I putt with a #2 Putter. It seems to work pretty well for me, and I really like the small ridges on the inner rim. They really seem to help give you a firmer grip.

The quality of the plastic really cant match the "big guys", but if your looking for options, I suggest checking a few out..
Love the old lightning disc still carry a origanal rubber putter. An old b25 is one of my most liked awsome s curve flight, but they just break in to fast a couple of hard drives into a tree and now you got a roller disc. they do still make the b25 i think as a number 2 driver and also the sptifire as a number 3 upshot. im not a fan of there new plastic being that the flight is just not the same. But the best thing about lightning is there disc are sold at a good price, makes it ok to chunk one into a water hazerd.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968