www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone throwing the ESP Impact? I want to replace my DX CHEETAH AND DX LEOPARD for the Extra disc space in my bag. I tried the Barry Schultz Champion Leopard and it flew NOTHING like the DX. I am tired of replacing DX discs once a month cause I beat them to pieces. I ordered a 170gm ESP Impact based on the ratings from discgolfcenter.com and I am HOPING it will fill the void of the Leopard AND the Cheetah. The DX Leopard was my go to disc and the DX Cheetah was my 155gm Tailwind disc. I know I am asking more than one disc can do, but I am hoping..... Lol.

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the impact made its way out of my bag..unless i'm going to play a tight wooded course

Discraft Tracker ESP and it's new and for sale, looks even better in person, not the best pic... looks black in pic, but a nice dark blue in person! This one was fun to dye... going to do it again but this time on a disc I use.

Try an Innova TL- wouldn't take it out of the bag if I had to; that Tracker isalso a good option.

I would think that a JLS would make a good replacement driver. You are right about DX plastic. It may fly like you want but it does not last.

I just jumped into the Latitude 64 pool this week. My friend who sells discs is getting me a Havoc. I don't have it yet but I did get a chance to throw one the other day. I think that Latitude 64 has some very nice plastic. Might be worth it to experiment with a few of their discs. Looks like for a slower speed disc you could audition a Core.

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=393

Or Diamond, or Vision or River.

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=387

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=547

I have had the Lat 64 Diamond, Vision, River, and Spike. Out of those 4 discs only 2 of them were even Close to their ratings, IMO. So, I myself have gone away from Lat 64. Thanks for the Recommends Y'all!
Impact is a good disc, you might try a pro leopard or a star kite also. I do like a kite with a tailwind.
I'm throwing my late vote into the hat for a disc raft storm. I personally throw a star TL for most of my fairway needs, but the storm is slightly less stable and has tons of glide.
If you have any opto lat we should work another trade.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968