www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played an Unsanctioned tourney in Salem, Oregon this past weekend. I pulled out my Gold Line Lat 64 Riot on a slight headwind hole to drive with. A guy in the group I was in said "Oh, is that the Discraft Titanium Plastic?" I said No, it's Lat 64. He said QUOTE """""Lat 64 STOLE THAT PLASTIC FROM DISCRAFT!!!"""""" I said that it was funny that Lat 64 has had THEIR GL discs out for at Least a couple years and Discraft was just coming out with the TI Plastic. He said "Oh" and didn't talk to me anymore. Lol.....

So, made me wonder, has anyone touched the Ti Plastic and how does it compare to Gold Line? Anybody pay $100 for a Pre-Release Ti Stalker on eBay?????? :0

Views: 1305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay. I'll have to wait until I throw it then.... Sunday! I'll chuck it at some Bunnies!

The thing I did Like about Lat 64's GL Line was the Plastic FELT the same, to me, regardless of the mold. I just wish each mold I had in Lat 64 stuff would have been more Consistent, for me. All my own Opinion. 

We'll have to see how the Ti Plastic does!

Not as impressive as Latitude's Gold Line, I'm disappointed.  :(

I just order my Buzzz Titanium yesterday. I will let you know. Thanks for the infor, on the Lat 64 Riot. I will check it out. 

LOL, what a jackass....he didn't talk you anymore?  It is amazing how ignorant people can be sometimes.  I have to Ti plastic on the way to me, but I broke my leg recently, so i won't be able to throw it for months :(

I was CTP on a hole during a tourney yesterday and the prize was a PP Autographed Stalker--color shift. Green, purple, green, purple...

It is sweet, but it is very clearly a rip off of Lat 64's GL. I am glad Discraft is making them, but it sucks that they so clearly swagger jacked Lat 64. 

Also, it is up for sale or trade along with two sparkle champ gators. The Stalker is Max weight. The purple gator is 170 with a silver stamp and the blue gator is 175 with a gold stamp. Please PM me with reasonable offers. I throw Leopards, PDs, Buzzzes, wizards, and P2s.

Got to throw my Ti Buzzz yesterday and today. It throws like a Buzzz.... Lol. I still can't get over the Firmness of it, compared to Lat 64 Gold Line Plastic, but it flies the way it should. I think I still prefer my FLX Buzzz's, but I will keep it in my bag. It does seem to snap well for Forehand approaches, fo me anyway.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968