www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im having trouble finding these discs anywhere, and id love to have one or 100! So if anyone is looking to part with one let me know a price.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll trade you mine--173g--what do you have to trade it for? Email me at rsflahive@gmail.com.
I have one. It is 164g and has only been thrown three times. Send me a PM with trade offers.
i have a bunch of 1st run z nukes! :)
Where about you at? i'll buy a few.
Sturgis MI
Hey Ryan i emailed you. Justin thanks man, but im not interested in one that light. (Already have one that weight)
To answer your question Ryan, i have all kinds of discs to trade.
-First Run Destroyers(2 star, and one BAR stamped Champion that is a dime piece!)
-First Run Wasp(almost Brand new, maybe used a few times)
-A bunch of crystal Buzz
-Ch. Glow Teebird +
-JK Aviar-X(Nice and gummy)
-KC Pro Aviar ( Black with Purple stamp, very popular on Discaroo)
-CE Eagle that is written on but still very good shape!
-And all your normal discs in between: Wraiths,Buzz,Breezes,Core,Omega,Stalker,Destroyers,boss,Wizard ETC.......
Are you looking for memorials or first run stock stamped?
To be honest Robey im not sure. LOL Im looking for the Nukes that have just the little nuke symbol on them and nothing else. (No writing or anything.) Are those called Memorial Nukes? If so, ill have to reword my topic header to stat that. Thanks for your guys help
Tony-Do you have a Nuke that has just the symbols on them, if so how much for one? Or if youd like to trade for something, i can do that as well. I have some pretty nice plastic on this end that i would trade. Just let me know...
yeah those are memorial nukes. There was only 1000 yellow, white and orange ones made, and only 100 black.
So does anyone have a memorial nuke to sell? Id be willing to pay for it if you dont like what i have to trade!
Thanks Robey, that helps me a lot! I was wondering why they where so tough to find. It seems like a lot of these Cincinnati people have them, so i didnt realize how rare they are.
I have a 173 orange one for trade. Pics at my profile page. I posted awhile back that I was looking for a Champ Leopard 171-172gr. Also would love a new 171-172gr ESP Tracker, or same weight FLX XL.
I have a 174g yellow memorial. What are the details on the CE Eagle and the Star Destroyers?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968