www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im having trouble finding these discs anywhere, and id love to have one or 100! So if anyone is looking to part with one let me know a price.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey John and Chris, i will trade either one of you, yellow or orange doesnt matter to me.
John- I have a 172 Champion Leopard that is in my bag currently that is very nice. Im not sure if your looking for a straight flyer or what, but this thing is very gummy and flys on a dead straight line with very little force. To much force, and it usually turns right over. Its a great disc for wooded courses! Ive actually never felt another Leopard like it. If interested i can email you a pic! And i dont have any Trackers or XL. But i have a First Run Stalker that would fly similar to the Tracker.
Chris- The CE Eagle, has never been in my bag personally i just bought it because it was a good deal. I dont throw eagles anymore, but this thing is as flat top as they get. No nicks or scratches of any kind on it. The only problem with it (If it really bothers you) is there is ink on the bottom plate. But thats usually part of getting a CE disc, since they get traded so frequently.
The Star Destroyers, are FIRST RUNS with the big Innova star on the front (Its there first run stamp). They are both in good condition. Some ink on the bottom. If you want i can send some pics to show you.
Chris and John (And whoever else has a memorial nuke) if you want some pics, email me your cell phone number and i can text them to you. (Its easier to take the pic and send it straight from my phone.)
I decided to keep her. I do have a first run ESP green I could part with, it's a 172 and has ink, I give it an 8.5 out of ten. I was just throwing the memorial one today and it was getting some killer distance. The first run Nuke is more stable for me than the Memorial. Let me know.
Hey man I have an orange 174 memorial nuke in very good shape, 10-15 throws no gashs just a few dings. In interested in your 1st run wasp and your buzzzs. Email me if your interested and we can swap numbers and get pics, thanks
Jmoody8500@gmail.com
I left my number as a comment for you. Can you list the weights of the Eagle and the Destroyers?
Hey Jeff, i just emailed you. Id love to send you pics, just let me know
Chris, i just sent texts to you, i hope you got them!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968