www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It would be a great time for anyone not a member to join, and those of us that haven't sent in this year's membership to do so. Let's show the PDGA that the new promotional video was well done, well received, appreciated and well worth the effort by taking membership to a new level in 2009.

Tags: disc, disc golf, it's in the air, golf, it's in the air, pdga membership, pdgs

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bryce aka Hardcore Hyzer said:
I joined in the fall as a new member! PDGA#37561 The new promo is excellent it has also been added to the PDGA section at Hardcore Hyzers.com which is under the play better area. Support the PDGA!

Way to go Bruce.
Ive been playing disc golf for 1 1/2 years now and I renewed in December 08 for the PDGA. Got my Number (35507) last February/March about a year ago. Didn't even play in 5 sanctioned events but i did it for the number. a local pro suggested that i get my PDGA number the first year playing to get as low a number as possible to date myself.
what does getting a pdga membership do for me?
Joining the PDGA will give you a member number that will always be your number even if you do not renew your membership. Having a current membership will save you the $10 non-member fee if you want to play in a sanctioned event, the PDGA will also give you an official rating after you compete in your first sanctioned event every sanctioned event after that where you compete while you are active, they will keep updating your rating. You can go to the PDGA website and look at all of your events you have competed in and see your ratings detail for each one. Kind of a tracking tool for your progress. With your membership you will also recieve a PDGA disc and a mini-marker with your number on it, as well as some stickers and a rule book. This year you will also begin recieving the new PDGA publication (magazine).
Cassidy Mayne said:
what does getting a pdga membership do for me?
quick, join so you'll get your first issue of the new disc golf magazine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968