www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

to all who said that discraft is more better and consistant thats funny considering that innova throwers always place higher at worlds  or any high class tourney and sadly to all discraft lovers even gateway smashes out discraft just ask the world cahmp nikko and ulibarri is the only bright spot for discraft  and please do remember people that innova did come first dominated and still going strong     .......kudos to discraft and all its throwers and supporters but you cant disclaim the 73% that did like it!

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I assume McCabe won (I've been busying actually disc golfing myself and just got home), so that's another for Discraft.
But that's not the point- those elite players are good at the game- regardless of whose plastic they throw. Most of them would have the same rating if they switched altogether- they're good at the sport. They got sponsored and they took the $ and plastic, some even though the company that sponsored them wasn't their first pick of plastic.
Innova having more sponsored world title holders doesn't really relate to them making better discs in any tangible way. McCabe winning worlds doesn't mean Discraft made better discs in 2010 than Innova, either.
Innova has a larger share of the market because they were first, promote more, have the capacity to manufacture that much and advertise more. I shot a personal best and probable course record today throwing Innova (Rhyno, Firebird, Destroyer) and Discraft (Flick, Magnet, Buzzz, Wasp). I could throw with either brand- and if someone gave me 10,000$, I would throw Quest.
If they paid us we would all still be throwing Wham-O
So, how did worlds go?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968