www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i was in a tournament and people didnt like me because i shoot 5 stokes better then the closes group and i was called a cheater. am i a cheater just because i played my thumbers and tommy's?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to skip the Graphics on this one...OK
'butt putt' is my new band..

hilarious...
hahahahaha!!!
Come on disc-o we want an idea of what this shot looks like. Lol!
just play your game and dont listen to those who cant .
Well, thats why a course designer needs to have a mando or two on the course.... It takes the tommy and thumbers out of play. If the course has no way to force a shot then it is play it as you find it....
you must not know how to throw one then, no mando can stop me ;b. congrats on the win I won my first tourny the same way
IMO some holes cannot be thrown with a thumber or a tommy "with success"

It is just the way it is...... You could throw it, but you will most likely get a bogie on that hole.....
The last guy who told me that, got to watch me park the hole three consecutive times with a thumber! That being said; yes, there are some holes where I would never throw an overhand shot. But most of the time, I find that overhand throws are a great way to avoid trouble posed by mandos and OB...
Who cares what other people think. If you are playing in the correct division based on your rating, it doesn't matter. The people should use the tournament as motivation for practice instead of a reason to complain for their lack there of. I myself have hot and cold runs in tourney's. It's only because I dislike to practice my putting as much as I should. This is on me, it's nobody elses fault or even yours. So why would it be your fault for their lack of game? Everyone should practice more if they truly want a chance at being good at anything they do. Basically people will complain. Let them; and kick their butt's every time they do until you have to "move up" due to the T.D.'s disgression.
you're a cheater because your grammar is horrible.
Really?! That doesn't even make any sense. Oh wait, I get it...YOU'RE a cheater because your capitalization is horrible.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968