www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i was in a tournament and people didnt like me because i shoot 5 stokes better then the closes group and i was called a cheater. am i a cheater just because i played my thumbers and tommy's?

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IMO some holes cannot be thrown with a thumber or a tommy "with success"

It is just the way it is...... You could throw it, but you will most likely get a bogie on that hole.....
Who cares what other people think. If you are playing in the correct division based on your rating, it doesn't matter. The people should use the tournament as motivation for practice instead of a reason to complain for their lack there of. I myself have hot and cold runs in tourney's. It's only because I dislike to practice my putting as much as I should. This is on me, it's nobody elses fault or even yours. So why would it be your fault for their lack of game? Everyone should practice more if they truly want a chance at being good at anything they do. Basically people will complain. Let them; and kick their butt's every time they do until you have to "move up" due to the T.D.'s disgression.
LOL that was freakin hilarious!!!
Thats funny.
you're a cheater because your grammar is horrible.
One of the guys I play with a lot, plays in the open division up here and that is ALL he throws, except putting. He has one several tourneys up here, some of us rib him about it just cuz he is a buddy. When it comes to the long holes, sometimes he falls behind (he throws about 320 +/-), because a lot of our backhands go further. The thing is with overhands is that there is really no left or right, it is just distance, placement, and release angle.

Anyway, you threw the disc legally and won...period.
We have a course in Chico that is very short. It's funny because I've seen people play that course with 18 thumbers and shoot 15 under. I on the other hand have played that course and thrown 18 backhand spike hyzers and shot a 15 under. So there is really no difference. People just like to see a person make a variety of shots. If they see you throwing the same exact shot over and over they want to help you break the mold and be more creative. I think it is human nature. Maybe not everyone is like that, but certainly many people are.
I am going to skip the Graphics on this one...OK
really funny!!
Nice! congratz! love your style,both chatin and throwin.I have a varity of throws and would like to see how we match up.
Unless your Blowing out your division by 10 or more strokes , I wouldn't worry about it.
Really?! That doesn't even make any sense. Oh wait, I get it...YOU'RE a cheater because your capitalization is horrible.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968