www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

At the round of winter, I occasionally use gloves.
Do you use gloves during play?
Are the gloves gloves of which the tip of a finger has gone out?

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The word "Lake Effect Snow" was heard for the first time.
The influence is certain if there is certainly a lake where only that is big.
It is a powerful technique to use gloves used by another well.
i try not to use gloves, and if i do its just to get the disc out of the snow early in the round. I find that the best thing for winter golf is compression gear like under-armour. The idea is when your body gets cold it stops pumping blood to your extremities to conserve heat so you dont die, but this is what makes your hands cold and numb. With compression gear it compresses your torso forcing blood to continue to flow to your hands and feet so they never end up feeling cold. This technology come from jet fighter pilots, during take off and afterburners thier bodies are under so many G's that blood would stop flowing to thier brains and they would pass out, crash and die. so they designed flight suits that under more g's they would compressed the chest forcing blood to the brain allowing them to stay conscious. Well they applied it to running gear so that during running runners wouldn't lose feeling in thier feet, during rounds i can wipe the snow off the discs with my bare hands all round and never feel cold. works for me, you should try it out.
Thank you for comment.
It is important how you prevent not only gloves but also cold.
I played a somewhat cold round the other day and I played with my fleece gloves. They are pretty thin and don't really affect my throws that much. It's just too much of a pain to put gloves on and off again. I don't play that much in winter, yet I feel the need to get outside. If I'm just out to get some fresh air and have some fun it's all about comfort.
Thank you for comment.
As for me, is the yesterday's round; of the fleece wore gloves, and walked between halls.
When I played, I took the gloves and made a throw.
Bucci, I don't use gloves at the time of winter, but I would love too sometimes. lol
i play in 30-40 degree weather and i don't use gloves, but i've basically tamed my hands for the weather, if not i suggest using a glove on the hand you don't throw with. that tends to help a little bit
i use Titleist golf mittens. they look like regular mittens, but there is a whole with a cover at the top that you can easily slide your hand through and place the entire glove on your forearm. i usually just wear one on my opposite hand throwing arm then inbetween shots, i use it like a quarter back pouch, putting both hands inside the double ended mitten. this, i think, is the best option for keeping your hands warm in disc golf, as well as golf, which is what i primarily use them for
Thank you for comment.
I served as a reference very much.
Please send various information from now on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968