www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is a on going conversation within the Michigan Disc Golf scene currently.  I noticed a couple friends of mine talking about this on other forums and thought that we might be able to keep a eye out on a larger scale.

"ATTENTION ALL DISC GOLFERS

This weekend at states Jeffrey H Schwass had his golf bag stolen from his home.
We will be posting the contents and we want your help in finding the low life that took this. All discs have his name on them.

... Also a basket was stolen aprox the same time from his yard.

Let's find this DB!!!!"  -The Force..

Mind you that Mr. J Schwass was the TD of the Michigan State Finals,  So some low life actual went to the TD's house and stole his bag, Basket and other items from peoples camping on his property.. 

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be on the look out,im always buying lots of discs from all over so maybee i will get lucky.Hope the person gets caught.

That's two names now I have to look out for on the back of peoples discs.
WTF????? :0
Hopefully the culprit dies in a horrible fire after contracting ebolaids.

update Via DGCR.com

"ALL HAVE SCHWASS 6148 on bottom : clear red z surge- ace on bottom, blue esp nuke ace on bottom, red esp nuke, clear yellow z force, clear yellow z flash, stalker- new to bag but z clear yellow or orange?purple buzz 1st run- ace and another identifier on the bottom, red z buzz, blue buzz lud champ stamp, yellow d wasp, last years orange esp ace race hornet, red impact lud champ stamp, blue magnet putter, pink/red soft banger, greenish x xs ace on bottom, yellow esp surge flip stamp, yellow esp surge, red esp surge" "And the revolution bag with minis in side pocket- stamps- mustard cup, aviar mini, 4 keg, and state final berth dragons mini"

Culled from multiple posts. Keep an eye out.

I hope this scumbag gets some vigilante justice

Put your teeth on the curb!

Bump, this needs to stay on the home page for a little while.  Again please keep your eyes out for this stuff on ebay, discaroo, craigslist, etc...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968