www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So someone came over and bought one of these wraiths and mentioned to me I should sell them instead of just keeping them locked up. So here are some of my pretty Augusta Wraiths, all new, all unthrown, and all ready for new owners. There 40 each shipped or 77 for 2 shipped. Here are the weights I have. I weighed all discs on my personal scale and here are the weights I have

7 at 176g
1 at 175g
1 at 174g
1 at 170g

If your looking for some in the 160s let me know and I will dig for some. thanks

Picture

Only Wants Are Ce firebirds

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a CE Firebird available...wanna trade?

http://www.discgolfflymart.com/infi.html
I would love to trade, is it the white firebird pictured in the link. Let me know what firechicken and what wraith your interested in. The top middle is 174g, bottom left corner is 170g, and one of the orange ones is 175g. the rest weigh 176g.
How about 2 max wt Wraiths for the White CE Firechicken,,,
I cant go for that deal unless you have a max weight firechicken. I can buy light weight ce firechickens for 40 dollars all day. Thanks for the offer.
Might try a few on the dreaded ebay, but would rather sell on here or directly to someone in Southern california. Cheaper if in person.
I'll give you $60.00 for 2 max wts if you cover shipping....
Sorry I have some deals working right now that are better offers. I would probably do better on ebay with the fees then 60 shipped for two. I think your firebird was listed at 65, plus 3 dollars to ship. Kind of weird you offered me less then what you had that listed as and I just saw a new 162g ce firebird sell for 46 on ebay, plus 60 shipped is like a 25 percent price cut in my offer. KInd of huge. After shipping I would make like 27 dollars a disc. I think I should be able to make more then that on these discs. Next time I will list maybe one or two of a type of disc so I don't get low balled as much. I plan on selling a lot of 10 of them and will take requests after that. thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968