www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know this is a long shot but I love this disc....

I lost my bright (so bright it hurts your eyes) pink FLX Avenger SS. I chose that color because it would be so hard to lose....durp. 

Anyway, I believe I lost it at Sherwood Forrest, Wildwood Park or maybe Peregrine Point. All in Chico, CA. 

These are the only courses I played before I realized it wasn't in my bag anymore. 

It's got all my info on it, so either it is literally lost or some jerk has a bright new disc with my name marked out on it. 

Tags: disc, lost

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$hit happens. I would suggest heading to Ebay for a replacement. It would certainly be nice if we always got our discs back but that just isn't the case.

Oh yeah, I know. I already have a Pro-D Avenger SS that I'm using as a replacement. Like I said I figured it's a long shot but why not?

While it is a shame that you lost your Avenger SS, and I enjoyed mine while I owened one, it is now a good time to replace it with a Lat64 Bolt.

I've never tried Lat64 stuff, is the Bolt good for long Anhyzers? It's pretty much all I use the AvengerSS for. 

yes the bolt is an awesome disc for long anhyzers.. and so is the havoc.. the havoc say overstable but for some reason mine turn over..

I have the Opto version of the Havoc and for me it is like a Banshee, fairly straight to start out and overstable at the end. I heard that the Gold Line was more understable though.

Westside King is great for anhyzers, especially in a tailwind. Also the Skyquest Medusa. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968