www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is there that much of a difference between the Innova and Phenix back saver straps for your bags?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In all fairness to Innova - the previous straps they put out were junk. Mine lasted for about a half dozen rounds then they frayed at all of the seams. Thank goodness the distibutor gave me a credit for them even though I got them with some AM payout voucher money. My understanding is that Innova contracted another company to make a much better product. I am willing to wait and let others give a review of the new straps after they have played with them for awhile. I liked the fit of the previous straps alot.

Still - I see no reason to get away from Phenix...If it ain't boke don't fix it. I use Phenix straps on my new FADE Crunch Box bag... Sweet setup and ultra light. I still easlity get 12 discs + towels and other essentials. Perfect setup for a day you don't need to lug around rain gear and your back will be very happy.
I have the Phenix straps and never had any issues !!!!!
Thanks everyone for the response. I ordered my Phenix Quadshocks today. Playing a year with a full bag and 1 strap is over.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968