www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is there that much of a difference between the Innova and Phenix back saver straps for your bags?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use the Phenix ones and I love them. I've heard other DGers say the Innova ones are made cheaply and dont last as long as the Phenix ones.
I've heard the INNOVA back straps are not durable. Course that was from a heavy disc golfer who was out everyday. For the general user I think it would be OK. I don't know much about the Phenix ones. Personally I use my old ball golf shoulder straps. The padding is twice as thick and seem to hold out pretty well. a couple of $1 clips and it's a whole new bag...
The Innova straps lasted me about 2 months, fabric ripped and clips broke. Innova did give me 2 new discs for the trouble. Quads have been going strong for about 6 months...no sign of wear.
bad quality in INNOVA....big suprise!

i have Phenix straps and they are awesome.
anyone try the revo straps? obviously phenix are way better than innova
quadshox last a lot longer...definitely worth the extra....we have the shorter version for people who have smaller torsoes called the .8's...lsdiscs.com
I use a lot of innova stuff and an Innova bag that I love but I've seen many straps come back to us shredded and falling apart...
The quads are way more durable....especially for the every day use
quads are the way to go!
Phenix is the way to go - You get what you pay for.
I was told they re did the INNOVA straps and have fixed some of the issues
dont buy innova!!!!!!! mine lasted bout 5 rounds and started tearing needlless to say i still use them after a year of wear but u gadda keep a needle and duck tape handy they rip out alot!!!!! i have heard good things about the backpack style straps for like carpenter work belts and i looked at a set $20 they have gel padding and a cell phone pocket!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968