www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Terry;

Have you considered discgolfer.us bag tags. And ones with our original member numbers on them.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would gladly accept a bag tag as an appreciation gift for my $10 or so minimum donation.
We have nice square metal tags with our logo on it and they are 10 bucks. That said I am all in on supporting this and would love to get some of those stickers to put in the local proshop here as well as getting them to some tourneys also. Hell that being said, I'll "buy" some of the stickers just to get them out there. I would also like to see some embroidered patches for DGRUS, so we can sport those at the course also.

Mike Inscho said:
I'm sure they wouldn't cost more than 10 bucks for a really cool Bag Tag. I think it's more of a opportunity to donate and contribute to the site if the member was willing to do so. I think it'd be a great gift and also money to help the site out in tandem with your Gold,Blue,White,Red and Virtual Jumbo Toss supporters as well.

I think It'd be great to have DiscgolfersRus ambassadors. Maybe have the people who contribute to the promotion of this site at tourney events be given a special achievement icon like in other blog or chat boards. something like a star or Ivy leaves found in traditional awards or something. sort of like what a forum moderator would be given but different.
I second the embroidered patches but that may be another thread.
I would totally like my number for my bag.
Hey Terry,

A real nice tag in the $10-20 range would be an excellent addition to my bag! I realize that this would be a pain in the butt for you, so maybe keep the cost high to cover your efforts and expenses. Maybe one of our site vendors could help out with this project (could be a great opportunity)? I would proudly display my tag wherever I go (especially if it had my number - too cool) . And I really like the DGRUS amassador concept!

Here in Chico, I am constantly preaching the gospel of this site and can't wait to announce you as our sponsor for our Annual Charity Fundraiser in two weeks (thanks for the stickers again). I still owe you some cash for those BTW...
Thanks for all the support.
I'm sure that the tags are a sinch, the numbers are the focus.
And the revenue for the club would be great.
I saw my number when I joined.
I hope that Terry can find a way to recover them.
just wanted to let you guys know that the bag tag question is featured on the DGRUS Surveys on the right side of DGRUS. Make sure you put in your input.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968