www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what makes someone a bagger ? and why when you win everyone says bump ?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a way calling someone a bagger in fun is somewhat of a compliment as you recognizing their talent. On the other hand if they are a true bagger it's lame. It simply means that they aren't challenging themselves and they are really a bit of a wuss. If you are a good player why would you not want to move up and prove yourself at the next level? I could go out and beat a bunch of 12 year olds handily but what did I then prove? Play to your ability and always challenge yourself every day.
That's it : Play to your ability and always challenge yourself every day.
dreambagging division,no age requirement
Well, I haven't played a tournament round since realizing I tore my rotator cuff, That being said my rating is 897 and I have moved into a new area where people with my rating generally play int. However, Once I feel well enough to play in a tournament again you can better believe I am playing Rec.

Why? Not because I want to bag but I don't think my skill level will be at the level it was when I was playing all the time and got the 897 rating. However, If I win or place in the top 3 I will probably move up for the next time I play. Mind you last tournament was August 1/2 in 2009.

It will be a rehab tournament kinda like sending a pitcher to the minors to make sure he can come off the DL.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968