www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what makes someone a bagger ? and why when you win everyone says bump ?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a way calling someone a bagger in fun is somewhat of a compliment as you recognizing their talent. On the other hand if they are a true bagger it's lame. It simply means that they aren't challenging themselves and they are really a bit of a wuss. If you are a good player why would you not want to move up and prove yourself at the next level? I could go out and beat a bunch of 12 year olds handily but what did I then prove? Play to your ability and always challenge yourself every day.
That's it : Play to your ability and always challenge yourself every day.
dreambagging division,no age requirement
Well, I haven't played a tournament round since realizing I tore my rotator cuff, That being said my rating is 897 and I have moved into a new area where people with my rating generally play int. However, Once I feel well enough to play in a tournament again you can better believe I am playing Rec.

Why? Not because I want to bag but I don't think my skill level will be at the level it was when I was playing all the time and got the 897 rating. However, If I win or place in the top 3 I will probably move up for the next time I play. Mind you last tournament was August 1/2 in 2009.

It will be a rehab tournament kinda like sending a pitcher to the minors to make sure he can come off the DL.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968