www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Am I the only one who rocks the course bagless these days?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you must carry something?
Just plastic
Well I guess if I had 3-5 discs I would not even worry about a bag, grocery bag, 6 pack carrier, whatever... but to carry 15 discs around and try to have crap all in my pockets(tape, mini, water..etc) no way. Bag is needed for me.
I remember those days, putter, rock, valk, was all I had , maybe an orc too.
I see a lot of one disc players (no bag) out on the course. Seems like a simple way to play. But I'm a pack rat. I like to bring everything but the kitchen sink. I need a place for all my stuff & pants pockets wont hold it all.
Perception-wise when I see someone with one disc or no bag I figure they are probably new to the sport.
Yeah, there is nothing worse than setting down like 10-20 discs each time you throw then trying to pick up that pile every time after you throw. I agree with Eirik, you need one to carry more than 2-6 discs and carry a drink and do it comfortably.
i used to make fun of people who carried a bag. now i carry a tour bag with 25 discs and all my other crap: tape, drinks, score card holder, rolaids, knife, flight chart, cigs, wallet, phone, towel. i just couldnt get used to havin to carry alll that in my pockerts or not at all again. i think havin a bag is the way to go even if you only carry a few discs, still could always use the thwe beverage holder.
i could play with my choice disc but i am still liking my bag trying to thin it out at the moment
there's a local guy here that carries 2 and scores about 9 down a round
I just had a vasectomy, I didn't get the entire thing removed. On your own there buddy. lol
Depending on the course, .......of course. I could play N.E. Coachman with just a roc &and an orc. Same as Calvert Rd. in Md........But I think my cart would get jealous if I did.
I my early "Chisler Days" (very early 80's) I only carried one disc. Be it an Aero or Phamtom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968