www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Received this email:
Dynamic Discs Trailer Missing!

Please be on the lookout for the Dynamic Discs trailer and of its contents that were stolen in Emporia, KS Saturday night! The trailer was packed with over $30,000 in merchandise and gear that was loaded and ready to take to the Amateur World Championships in Marion, Ohio on Sunday. This trailer has, or had, a large DD logo on the side door. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

The thief, or thieves may try to unload the merchandise on eBay, Craigslist, or at a local park.  If you see or know of someone who suddenly has a surplus of DD gear please contact us. Over 2100 discs were taken along with 400 non-collared dry-fits, hundreds of other DD branded shirts, 62 plastic bins that the discs travel in, a Chainstar Basket, six foot plastic tables, and all the other tournament gear. Rewards for info leading to the arrest or recovery of merchandise. 

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Off...With Their Heads !!"
We will be looking out for it here in NC.
JABBER-BABY-WOCKY!!! I'd rather just futterwacken on their face
Bump...
Stupid people, I'll be on the lookout for the merch
I live in Northern Michigan but I would love to catch those guys! That is bulllllogna. Two kinds of people I cannot tolerate, a theif and a liar. I really hope you find your merchandise and put those people behind bars for a long time. However, our screwed up justice system will give them 30 days and unsupervised probation! Good Luck.
The very sad part is they probably just wanted the trailer and threw away the insides.
Next trailer remove a wheel or two every night. And a sign thats says F-U!
NICE.
Seen those on Boat trailers !!!
Have any tips surfaced?

What logos or graphics were on the discs?
What pecularities should people be looking for?
The only way I can think of to vend this stolen stuff would be to tyedye over it so look at the back side of any dye your into so you can be sure!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968