www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I lost my perfectly beat in nuke yesterday. I have a tourney Sunday and need to beat the shit out of it. I played two rounds but it just doesn't fly the same. any suggestions?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The best way is to go to the throw shop and get all the used nukes they have in stock, try them out and buy the ones that you want, already broken in!
Illegal during a pdga event!!!???? get out of town. can't tell me i can't bend my disc.
same run?? all nukes are first runs at the moment.
I leave mine on my dash. Even when not 100 degree heat it softens them up. HOWEVER I do this before trying to beat it up. The heat softens it making it more maliable that way when you throw it it beats up more than if it were cooler.

Heat it up then go throw high thumbers into a field OR bend in hand (not to much) and try to loosen it up. I myself will just forehand them or backhand them right into the ground in front of my. Does the trick, pretty quick.

no they aren't. They first originally came out after the Armegeddon edition....then they made another batch. This is why the new ones don't say "first run" on them anymore. They also fly a little bit more stable from what I have heard on here.
good to know, all ive seen and heard is first run discs, haven't seen any without the "first run", except for the originals from Lemon Lake and the special Black Nuke edition.
I live on 8.5 acers of Almonds so if I need to beat a disc up, I go out and throw. Find a park with alot of trees and throw in it. That will help.
I just throw mine at every hole as an extra toss that doesnt count, do that a few times and mix in a few thumbers and you got your disc beat to perfection! I have never tried to "tune my own disc", however it couldnt hurt to try so next time Im gonna see what thats all about.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968