www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all you PLASTIC JUNKIES,

We have recently launched a BRAND NEW Hazardiscs Newsletter!

Hazardiscs has some of the lowest prices on eBay, along with competitive shipping rates, and some of the FASTEST SERVICE available! (most orders SHIP SAME DAY, M-F)

Some of you have joined already, but the MORE the MERRIER, so start turning over those rocks! :)

Sign up today to receive the latest updates from our EVER-EXPANDING store! Click on the graphic below to go to the sign up page (name and email, that's it!)
WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW... Besides Innova or Discraft, which disc golf specific manufacturer makes you tick? Do you have a certain disc that you would like to see us carry? Let us know what you like and you might just see it on Hazardiscs.com at a SUPER LOW PRICE!

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We've tried Millennium before and didn't get much response so we stopped carrying them.
Any interest in Ching? I haven't tried them, but have been meaning to. Their design seems pretty intriguing with the modified flight plate. I use Quest a lot and they have something similar with the Dimple Technology.
Gotta do Gateway. I can't live without my super-stupid-ridiculously-soft putters. ABC discs is surprisingly good too. I know several good golfers who swear by the Money putter and I really like the Mission.
try the Flying Squirrel for distance.straight flyer.
Haven't tried to throw any Lat 64 discs, but I sure do like the way they look.
Especially the Gold Line. Some of them have that pearly luster; looks pretty cool.

I love the velocity in the supreme line plastic, but the power line gets beat up way to quick.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968