www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is your best disc to throw a gentle anhyzer shot?

Views: 1780

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Innova Kite. I'm not particularly fond of it, but at the same time I'll never take it out of my bag because when I need it, I need it.
monarch
I believe that the Leopard is by far the most consistent turn over driver in the game. Tuned in Leopards, Teebirds and Eagles are the best for those mid fiarways stand up shots also. You also can't beat a tuned up Roc for those light mid-range turns. Also for those towering turn over shots over trees. I'm a bit biased as I can't throw Discraft but feel right at home with this line up.

Andrew Rich
Team Innova
Roots Roc Reggae
www.purediscgolf.com
i would think a beat in pro d buzzz could fill that spot in your bag
I've had luck with my Dx Wolf.
esp meteor for 275 or less and innova monarch for hard anhyzers over 275 and a valkyrie for softer anhyzers over 275, with these discs in my bag I very rarely need to use a forehand which is great cuz my forehand is not the greatest.
Monarch
Avenger SS
I am a lefty. There are several holes at my home course that need to go to the left 250-300ft. I have a hard time making
the disc turn to the left and still get distance. I use a leopard or an esp impact to throw strait that distance.

thanks

Peter Kunoff said:
depends on your game, level of power, shot you are trying to make.....give me an idea what you are looking for? and what you normally throw straight to achieve the same distance and maybe one of us can steer you in the right direction.
I use a Wolf for any anhyzer shots. works great.
Super short anhyzers I throw a JK Aviar-X 4x or a 1st run Buzzz
Medium anhyzers I throw a Pro Line Leopard or a SE Valk
Long anhyzers I throw a Sidewinder or a Gummy Beast
I'll use my beat up dx aviars to give me that gentle anhyzer shots. Not very far but they'll work every time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968