www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is your best disc to throw a gentle anhyzer shot?

Views: 1823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thrown flat, a heavy ESP Comet or Meteor. For a true anhyzer throw (body and arm tilted to release on anhyzer line), a seasoned first run Buzzz will hold the line all the way to completion. I can't get any driver to hold the flight to completion, it will always hyzer at the end.
on short shots i use my beat up classic roc,for longer shots i use an old xpress.im still trying to find the perfect disc for me for those really long shots i usually just end up throwing a forehand shot which im decent at because it was my main drive style when i first started
Slight Anny I use my JK Pro Valk but if I want a big Anny, I use a first run Pro Line Beast. And for the times when I need a sky Anny, I'll throw my Pro Wraith with a huge turn but only if I need it to get new on the tail.
Discraft Comet!

This is our top-selling beginner midrange disc made in great feeling DX plastic. In the late 80`s this was Innova`s number 1 distance disc and a lot of amateurs and beginners still claim that it`s their longest driver. Primarily used as a turnover disc, many of the heavier ones fly very straight right out of the box, but they beat in quick to become excellent for long turnover shots. The more it beats in, the shorter the turnover shots it will want to do until eventually it will mostly do 90 degree turns and rollers. Makes a great roller disc that turns rather quickly - good for learning the roller on before switching to some more challenging discs.
Wide variety of colors. 144-180 grams.
http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/dx-stingray-p-52.html?osCsid...

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/star-stingray-p-223.html?osC...
The Star Plastic will take longer to break in and have a little gentler glide than a beat DX.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968