www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am looking for a bag with 2 water bottle pockets, also something that isnt cheap and wont just fall apart

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

innova discarrier. holds up to 30 (even if you dont use that many, the bags lightweight and you can use it for other things - extra socks, bug spray, extra towels, beer, etc...). the bag is very versatile and durable but I wouldnt recommend the innova back saver straps. I had mine for less than 2 months before they broke. i have since replaced all the plastic clips on the straps with metal parts, but for what i spent modifying it and the effort, i could have just gotten quadshocks. havent heard anyting bad about them...
Innova competition bag...and some Phenix qaud shox. The two bottle holders will hold a 40 each
I am rocking a Fade tourney bag right now, holds about 20-24 discs depending on putters and what not. 2 drink holders and plenty storage and the best part is the price! i paid 40 for mine, new! check marshallstreet, if they dont have it i know someone who will.
A putter is a dog bowl, just flip it upside down

karlritter said:
I couldn't see the difference in the Innova Discarrier and the Competition bag so I ordered both. I sent back the Competition because the bag had smaller pockets. The overall bag is almost the same but the way the water bottle holster sits on the bag made the Cometition pockets overall smaller and I needed room for a collapsible dog bowl and so I use a Discarrier w/ Quad Shock straps. I carry to many discs and so my bag is heavy but I still enjoy it. With there was a better system for rolling up the top and unrolling it. As it is you have to thread a velcro strip through a plastic keeper on one side. Not a bid deal, I just leave it open except to go on long trips where my bag may end up upside down in a trunk. I am not an Innova slut, I throw mostly Discraft but I like the Innova gear for the price.
i just got my Rev team bag on friday. played golden gate yesterday and delaveaga today. great bag with quadshocks. plenty of disc capacity for me....16 max for me usually. there's plenty of room for other stuff in the side pockets. 2 mini/utility pockets and 2 pencil pockets. i find it a little awkward using the quadshocks for the first time. i usually shag my disc putter and throw it in the bag when i'm walkng to the next tee. with the quads, it makes it a little funky if you're carrying it on one shoulder.

this is my 2nd Rev bag. the first one was a team/pro bag from 98.

great company.
Revolution "Carloina Team" Bag!! BUYIT!! LOVE IT!!!

Innova's DisCarrier is a very good bag also... FADE Gear has a good bag also!
I like the INNOVA Competition Bag... However, I'm seeing a few of those gorilla boy bags floating around and those I've spoken to seem to like'm... I know the guy that owns Disc Player Sports and his bags aren't too shabby. They aren't the best if you carry a ton of discs, but in terms of durability they are excellent...
yeah I have decided on the competition bag

Kaiser said:
I like the INNOVA Competition Bag... However, I'm seeing a few of those gorilla boy bags floating around and those I've spoken to seem to like'm... I know the guy that owns Disc Player Sports and his bags aren't too shabby. They aren't the best if you carry a ton of discs, but in terms of durability they are excellent...
irwinje said:
Everyone is going to tell you to go with a Gorilla Boy or a Revolution bag. Honestly this bag http://gdstour.com/gateway_tour_bag.php is better than all of them. It is the best bag on the market, hands down as far as construction and durability. Just one of the upgrades is, it has metal D-Rings where the others use plastic (Great for Quad-Shocks)
Aside from being able to with stand a nuclear holocaust, it also has 2 drink holders (1 zips closed) a semi-hidden pocket (if you need that kinda thing) and plenty of storage. I have 19 discs in mine (including 4 putters) and there is room for more.
If you don't need anything that big, there are smallers versions available.

I must agree!!!!! I bought one earlier this year and it still looks new. I have owned 2 different Innova bags in the past and they are total crap. Don't waste your money on Innova! The Gateway bag is by far the best bag on the market, I don't care what anyone else tells you! Not only does it offer everything mentioned by Irwinje, it is WATERPROOF. I played 2 rounds during a recent tournament in pouring down rain, and I was the only one with dry towels and discs. Also I am carrying 23 discs 6 towels, a junk pocket full of crap(like a glovebox for your bag), and 2 one liter water bottles. Also there disc rack is constructed way better than Revolutions is. The good majority of players here carry revolution. After about a year they are junk. The Rack starts to fall inward on itself.
BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!!
The PDGA tour bag has made me very happy over the last few years. Just as durable as the rest and lots of room and very balanced with my shock straps. If you want a bag with zippers on the side pockets that won't tear out, then my best advice is don't jam them full of discs or anything that will put too much strain on the side pockets. No bag lasts forever, however I would definitely buy another PDGA tour bag when it is time!
JJ Coutts said:
yeah I have decided on the competition bag

Kaiser said:

SEND IT BACK, IT IS CRAP. IT WON'T LAST YOU A YEAR. IT IS FLIMSY, THE STRAP HOLDERS BREAK, THE MATERIAL RIPS, AND YOU PROBABLY PAYED UPWARDS OF $60 FOR JUNK THAT WON;T LAST. NEED I SAY MORE?
BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!
IS THAT SUBLIMINAL ENOUGH?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968