www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am looking for a bag with 2 water bottle pockets, also something that isnt cheap and wont just fall apart

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Innova's competition bag is awesome. I have refined my disc selection so I am not carrying alot of extra discs so I needed a mid size bag with the 2 drink holders plus extra pockets. I dont even use the quad shocks I ordered for it because it seems to distribute the weight fairly well. It has held up for me so far. I did however, not like the storage area for the discs but I added some of the accordion holders and I have discs on one side, a gap in the middle for towels, scorecard, whatever, and discs on the other side. Plenty of room.
Russell Gore said:
JJ Coutts said:
yeah I have decided on the competition bag

Kaiser said:
I like the INNOVA Competition Bag... However, I'm seeing a few of those gorilla boy bags floating around and those I've spoken to seem to like'm... I know the guy that owns Disc Player Sports and his bags aren't too shabby. They aren't the best if you carry a ton of discs, but in terms of durability they are excellent...

SEND IT BACK, IT IS CRAP. IT WON'T LAST YOU A YEAR. IT IS FLIMSY, THE STRAP HOLDERS BREAK, THE MATERIAL RIPS, AND YOU PROBABLY PAYED UPWARDS OF $60 FOR JUNK THAT WON;T LAST. NEED I SAY MORE?
BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!
IS THAT SUBLIMINAL ENOUGH?

gateway doesnt have two bottle holders
If you plan on playing for any length of time, definately invest in the Rev bags. The Carolina edition is the best of the best out there. You WILL NOT be disappointed. I play almost 4-5 days a week year round, rain sleet or snow and it has never let me down and always kept my stuff dry.
Donny Olow said:

I just cant justify spending over twice as much for their bags :(
what is the main difference between the pro and carolina revolution bags. I cant find much of a difference other than the price
One bottle holder and the putter pocket it appears. I have had the Innova bags and I say Bags plural, I got tired of that, they just didn't hold up. I have three Rev bags, 1 texas edition which is my original and two carolinas, I am still using the original, it just doesn't age or wear out. In 3 years you'll understand the why you should have justified the price.
Revolution Bags don't break down : " Although our designs have evolved, our materials, hardware, and internal frames have gotten tougher and we've added more models to meet the specific needs of disc golfers of all levels around the world, the underlying goal still remains: to deliver the best quality disc golf bags ever offered" !!!!! REVOLUTION Disc Golf, our line of disc golf bags, and featured accessories. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-281-3735.

REVOLUTION Disc Golf
66 Main Street
Warrenton, VA 20186
1-877-281-3735
dave@discgolfer.com

The All-New 'Deluxe' MINI Bag is perfect for players who aren't interested in carrying lots of discs, but need additional storage for the essential extras. With two zippered storage pockets, two oversized 32oz insulated bottle holders, and two open putter pockets, the Deluxe MINI Bag can carry 8-10 discs in the main compartment and everything you need for your next round.

Built around the same injection-molded MINI Rollcage as our super-popular MINI Bag, the Deluxe MINI incorporates 1000d Cordura into the main body of the bag, 500d Cordura on the side pockets, ultra-tough truck vinyl on the bottom of the bag, and beautiful MADE IN USA construction throughout. It almost begs the question – is the Deluxe MINI a souped up MINI Bag or a pared down PRO Bag? You make the call!
JJ Coutts said:
Russell Gore said:
JJ Coutts said:
yeah I have decided on the competition bag

Kaiser said:
I like the INNOVA Competition Bag... However, I'm seeing a few of those gorilla boy bags floating around and those I've spoken to seem to like'm... I know the guy that owns Disc Player Sports and his bags aren't too shabby. They aren't the best if you carry a ton of discs, but in terms of durability they are excellent...

SEND IT BACK, IT IS CRAP. IT WON'T LAST YOU A YEAR. IT IS FLIMSY, THE STRAP HOLDERS BREAK, THE MATERIAL RIPS, AND YOU PROBABLY PAYED UPWARDS OF $60 FOR JUNK THAT WON;T LAST. NEED I SAY MORE?
BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!! BUY GATEWAY!!!!!!!!
IS THAT SUBLIMINAL ENOUGH?

gateway doesnt have two bottle holders

How do you figure that it doesn't have 2 bottle holders? I'm carrying 2 bottles!!!! I think you are referring to one is insulated and the other is not.
Twoputt said:
One bottle holder and the putter pocket it appears. I have had the Innova bags and I say Bags plural, I got tired of that, they just didn't hold up. I have three Rev bags, 1 texas edition which is my original and two carolinas, I am still using the original, it just doesn't age or wear out. In 3 years you'll understand the why you should have justified the price.

hrmm i think you guys have convinced me to go revolution. I know I will be disc golfing long into the future and want something that i wont have to replace
I have owned both Innova and Revolution bags, and there is no competition is terms of quality and comfort. The Revolution Carolina bag is better.

One point I must conceed, the Revolution bag will not hold a small water bottle. The small strap in the bottom of the holder allows a small diameter bottle fall through. On the other side; leaves, sticks, etc do not get held up with the one stap bottom.
Ya gotta love the key clip on th inside pocket. I never have to worry if I lost them on the course somewhere.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968