www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am looking for a bag with 2 water bottle pockets, also something that isnt cheap and wont just fall apart

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PUNJA said:
I have owned both Innova and Revolution bags, and there is no competition is terms of quality and comfort. The Revolution Carolina bag is better.

One point I must conceed, the Revolution bag will not hold a small water bottle. The small strap in the bottom of the holder allows a small diameter bottle fall through. On the other side; leaves, sticks, etc do not get held up with the one stap bottom.

I plan on asking for two 40 oz kleen kanteens with this :D so that shouldnt be a problem
It holds the lager gatorade bottles perfectly. Just keep re-using them.
if $ is not an option and you dont want to buy a new bag for a decade.....join the revolution

revo bags are hands down the best
i think the other difference b/w the Carolina and the Pro is the material. beefier stuff on the Carolina.

regarding the water bottle, i hear you can slip a mini in the bottle holder and problem solved. i used sigg bottles or nalgenes and those both work no problem.
JJ,
Gateway, Revolution, Innova, and Discraft are all solid bags, but I would get Gateway's new Ozark Back Pack bag. I have an Innova Discarrier and I just bought this bag for my wife and MAN, I want her bag...it is soooooo comfortable on your back...i almost wish my bag would tear up, so I can get one of these. Also, if you get an Innova bag or any of the other ones that aren't a back pack, you will need to buy straps, so lets say you get a good deal on an Innova bag and get it for $50 then you get the straps for say...$40, you've spent $90 and for that you could get this bag from Gateway. The side pockets are HUGE and the drink holders are nice and deep, which I like, cause you can carry a taller water bottle and not worry about it sliding out of your bag if you bend over to get your disc. Using part of one of the side pockets, my wife had 28 discs in her bag at a recent tournament. plenty of room. Anyway, I hope this helps.
David

http://gdstour.com/gateway_bag_demo.php
not really looking for a backpack style bag but thank you for the suggestion and review

The Rudibaughs said:
JJ,
Gateway, Revolution, Innova, and Discraft are all solid bags, but I would get Gateway's new Ozark Back Pack bag. I have an Innova Discarrier and I just bought this bag for my wife and MAN, I want her bag...it is soooooo comfortable on your back...i almost wish my bag would tear up, so I can get one of these. Also, if you get an Innova bag or any of the other ones that aren't a back pack, you will need to buy straps, so lets say you get a good deal on an Innova bag and get it for $50 then you get the straps for say...$40, you've spent $90 and for that you could get this bag from Gateway. The side pockets are HUGE and the drink holders are nice and deep, which I like, cause you can carry a taller water bottle and not worry about it sliding out of your bag if you bend over to get your disc. Using part of one of the side pockets, my wife had 28 discs in her bag at a recent tournament. plenty of room. Anyway, I hope this helps.
David

http://gdstour.com/gateway_bag_demo.php
JJ Coutts said:
not really looking for a backpack style bag but thank you for the suggestion and review

That's cool. if you haven't seen it, I encourage you to take a peak at this one, it is kinda a blend between backpack and regular bag. Hope you find one that suits you. Just don't buy one of the cheap generic bags on Ebay...they tear up SO fast, I received one as a gift for my first bag and it ripped in the first few weeks. not fun.
when other bag manufactures take note of the metal d-rings I'd consider them, I will only buy the bag I've seen outlast all the others and that to date is the gateway bag.

I think the bottom of the drink carriers of the rev bags are a joke, and plastic d-rings... pftttt...
Innova and Discraft bags are no better then lightning bags, and I've never seen a gorilla boy bag yet.... Everything else is china junk...

it's my honest opinion that the ONLY bag to carry is a gateway, now there disc's on the other hand...... lmao
Revolution Bags are Made in the United States of America !!!!
i personally have never seen one of those plastic "d-rings" break on any backpack i have ever owned. Usually the zippers or material they are made out of fail

Hyzershot said:
when other bag manufactures take note of the metal d-rings I'd consider them, I will only buy the bag I've seen outlast all the others and that to date is the gateway bag.

I think the bottom of the drink carriers of the rev bags are a joke, and plastic d-rings... pftttt...
Innova and Discraft bags are no better then lightning bags, and I've never seen a gorilla boy bag yet.... Everything else is china junk...

it's my honest opinion that the ONLY bag to carry is a gateway, now there disc's on the other hand...... lmao
depends on which bag is more overstable :)
hahahaha

eric beich said:
depends on which bag is more overstable :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968