www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am looking for a bag with 2 water bottle pockets, also something that isnt cheap and wont just fall apart

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The old innova tour bag was the best innova bag made. I still have mine. I also have tried a discarrier and competition and while they are light and have cool colors, they don't have any protection on the bottom. No plastic to keep the material from fraying, and I'm afraid they will start to fall apart after a year of so... like the straps do. If you can get your hands on an old innova tour bag, they are great. I have never heard any complaints from anyone owning a revo bag, or a gateway bag for that matter so you can't go wrong there. The new phenix bag looks pretty slick too with rhino lining!! I guess the bottom line is you get what you pay for and I wouldn't have a problem paying a little more for a bag made by a US company (ie. gateway, revolution, phenix).
Revolution for sure. I've had mine for a couple of years and I play a lot of tourneys and rec. rounds. The bag still looks new. No rips or anything like that and you can carry a ton of stuff in it. Mine is the Carolina bag, check them out you won't be disappointed. Later.
I have a Innova Comp Bag, and love it, but I wish I would have gotten a Discarrier just for the extra room. I was reading what LSDisc Bren said about protection on the bottom of the bag and I have been contemplating using some ABS plastic to line the bottom of my bag so that it would hold up longer.
Hands down...go with the Revolution Carolina bag. These things have excellent construction and will last a long time. You will not be disappointed. You'll spend a bit of money, but the quality if worth it. Check out the comments in the revolution bag owners forum on this site. Absolutely great bags!
Arnis Venta said:
Hands down...go with the Revolution Carolina bag. These things have excellent construction and will last a long time. You will not be disappointed. You'll spend a bit of money, but the quality if worth it. Check out the comments in the revolution bag owners forum on this site. Absolutely great bags!
yeah I think I have decided to ask for the Carolina. I agree that spending a lot now will hopefully save me money in the future. Now to decide what color (I wish they had some sort of green/earthy color)
irwinje said:
Everyone is going to tell you to go with a Gorilla Boy or a Revolution bag. Honestly this bag http://gdstour.com/gateway_tour_bag.php is better than all of them. It is the best bag on the market, hands down as far as construction and durability. Just one of the upgrades is, it has metal D-Rings where the others use plastic (Great for Quad-Shocks)
Aside from being able to with stand a nuclear holocaust, it also has 2 drink holders (1 zips closed) a semi-hidden pocket (if you need that kinda thing) and plenty of storage. I have 19 discs in mine (including 4 putters) and there is room for more.
If you don't need anything that big, there are smallers versions available.

GDS as bags are bulletproof - no doubt.

But they also way a ton.

GBDS bags are very durable and very light - I prefer to carry discs and stuff not a bag, discs and stuff.
With a lifetime warranty to original owner. For stitching and craftsmanship

Donny Olow said:
Revolution Bags are Made in the United States of America !!!!
One word "Cordura" Any bag made with this material. Stands a good chance of lasting more than a month. Just stay away from Nylon bags!! I own a Revolution Carolina bag and the Phenix bag. Both are pretty cool. Both have good and bad things. Just depends on what you want in a bag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968