www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Best Beer to Disc Golf With... I'm sure this has been discussed, but it's always good to talk about beer...

I've noticed that at nearly every disc golf course I've played at there are people drinking beer. I'm just curious what people's favorite beer to play with is...

Mine would be Stella Artois for drinking during the round itself...

Between rounds during a tournament is Ommegang...

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The FREE one!
I'm giving you kudos on the Stella Artois.. I just don't have the money to be buying that stuff while I'm discin' .. especially at the rate I get out to the course. I'd be happy buying some Blue Moon. Times are tough.. lol
Bells Oberon
What beer is similar to Ommegang??? Stella, Red Stripe, Oberon, Budweiser, and throw in a few Heiney's maybe for me, gotta mix it up.
24 oz. Bud Light Tall's....
Stella Artois !!!!! MMMMMmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!
I generally do not drink before or during a round. I play so much that if I got into that habit I would drink way too much. So for me a cold one is an end of the round treat (congratulations or condolences, depending).

Today though I was in a 4 some where everyone else was drinking. It looked so enticing. I had a case of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in the cooler but held off until the end of the round. The pads were covered in snow and hidden ice. My lower back was stiff and never loosened up and my putts were just close enough to miss. It was a condolence beer for sure.
After the Round.
I was mostly talking about ..."casual" rounds on a sunny Wednesday afternoon... haha.. A nice cold beer at a pub afterwards and bullsh%# is always fun too.
Right now I think my BEER might FREEZE so I am thinkin "Hot RUM TODDIES"
Mike said:
Bells Oberon

Looks like I'm gonna have to start playin with Mike........
Nothing wrong w/ Stella......good call.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968