www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Best Beer to Disc Golf With... I'm sure this has been discussed, but it's always good to talk about beer...

I've noticed that at nearly every disc golf course I've played at there are people drinking beer. I'm just curious what people's favorite beer to play with is...

Mine would be Stella Artois for drinking during the round itself...

Between rounds during a tournament is Ommegang...

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bells oberon!!!!!!!
I've always felt that pre-round Sparks gets me in the right frame of mind for disc....A slight buzz with some added energy. Sparks should be an official sponser!
I loves me my Sierra Nevada on the course, but of course I live in Chico!
Gee Mark, perhaps if you had brought 1-2 of those bad boys out on the course yesterday, you're back might have loosened up a bit! LOL
What's this Bells Oberon that people are mentioning? Sounds worth investigating.
just bring a pint of whiskey.
Haha, Bells! I think the thing I love the most about this site is the local flavor I see in almost every discussion I read. Living just this side of town from the brewery I have to say that Oberon is awesome, Old Penninsula's Pumpkin Ale is one thing about the fall I look forward to, but my beer of choice on the course or off has got to be Blue Moon (with a slice of orange if it can be managed!). I might've said Guinness, but that's just not a walking around kind of drink.

To you lovers of the Bells: could you take the empties with you when you leave the course please? lol.
big heineken or big stella,fit good in bag drink holder,and still have more left in the bottle when i start spilling.mickeys have a good cap also.
hell yeah!! you collecting signatures?

BogieWon said:
I loves me my Sierra Nevada on the course, but of course I live in Chico!
Gee Mark, perhaps if you had brought 1-2 of those bad boys out on the course yesterday, you're back might have loosened up a bit! LOL
What's this Bells Oberon that people are mentioning? Sounds worth investigating.
BogieWon said: "What's this Bells Oberon that people are mentioning?"

Bells is a Michigan Brewery, They were the main sponsor of the 2008 Worlds they donated like $20,000. Oberon is their seasonal summer brew it's a wheat ale, kind of like a Blue Moon but richer. All of their many flavors are worth trying. Illinois actually banned the sale of Bells there because people were drinking that more than their hometown brewer. Now, people drive from Chicago to Michigan just to buy it, if that tells you how good it is.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/bells/
dont do much drinking while out discin' but Corona is good for me anytime!
I enjoy an Oberon or two. I can't really get into Blue Moon. It sorta has a Fruity Pebbles after taste to me.
Bells. Amber is my fav. but love them all.
Thanks Mike, I'll have to look into it...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968