www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm planning to be in Atlanta at the end of february for a weekend. What would be the best courses to play in two days?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come see why East Roswell is hosting a National Tour Event! The Atlanta Open NT will be held at Central Park (Cumming Ga) and East Roswell Park (Roswell Ga) Both on the north side of ATL and only 25 min apart. ERP has three pads per hole and let me tell you its like 3 courses in one! If you dare the black(long tees) then you can compare you score against the NT field. It's just something i like to do as an amateur.

Central Park = Open 18 wooded 9 elevation change very nice!

Redan = A gem since 89' must see! Bring a group and no valubles :(

Perkerson = not there! only temp set-up at this time

White Oak Park = newest course ATL has to offer in ground last week! Dallas, Ga an hour drive.
Easily my friend, get on discgolfatlanta.com and the disccussion board... see if perkerson is available... its currently temporary but they open it up every weekend.

IF not.... head south 15 minutes to JP Moseley. Longest layout, fairest test of golf. Also, in a good neighborhood.

email me:Donniekreece@yahoo.com if you want to try it out, id be more than happy to show you around.
Since you have two days, i would spend one day on the south (JP Moseley and McCurry) and one day on the North (central and East Roswell).
Ahh Iove disc golfing...like family..its precious to me...I remember when I was only 21...Donnie..can you mail me the USB for Phone...for my tournament,,I hate to keep tracking you,,Bud..
Manny I am tryn to think of some courses...the Georgian is all difrent..hmmm- get back with yall..
Attachments:
Cant wait to see yal with my friends at JP Moseley..or McCurry..Donnie Reece!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968