www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been working on my backhand and forehand rollers for the last couple of months. I have been using an Innova ArchAngel for most of my shots. Other than the DX plastic is just getting beat to crap, it is working pretty well. I use a Star Vulcan if I have a lot of room to work with and a large distance to cover. Are there any plastics or disc molds that work better than other, especially on a forehand roller?

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tried my buddies Crush today on some forehand rollers when he wasn't looking. Woohoo, that thing love to roll, and it was a sweet forehand driver as well. I also got an Archangel in a little heavier weight, it was magic on the back hand rollers. Now I'm not sure if thats due to the weight hitting the sweet spot for me, or if its just not beat to crap like my older one at 166gms, time will tell. I've given up on truing to backhand roll the Vulcan, just to sketchy. Got antoher bud thats gonna let me give his Sidewinder a roll and I've got another Monarch on order to see how much disctance I can get out of it.

I used to use one of these for a Forehand Roller !

I may be giving the #1 and #2 roller a try here very soon. Problem is I don't know anyone that has them, so I must make a purchase in order to try them.

Nice Fortress Donny.

I have a nuke ss that is a awesome backhand roller.I haven't tried to throw a forehand roller with it.I am still a amatuer at this game,but I do love it.

I threw my nuke ss for the first time as an air shot. Surprise! Roller. Anybody want one? Only thrown once.

DAMN!!!!! Wish I would have seen this. Just ordered one a few hours ago.
Played a couple of rounds today, threw the forehand roller on 3 holes with my gummy firebird, worked fine, still need to get its in a harder plastic. On 2 holes I worked in a backhand roller with an old Discraft XL, it worked well, but needs a little room to do its thing.

Too bad. I have 3 first run pink 168s. Two mints.

AHHHH. I will probably get a hold of you next week after payday and see if you still have them.... Shoot me a message and let me know what you want for them w/ shipping.
Hey Dook, have you tried the Nuke SS for Roller Shots?
I see in the posts that someone popped off a roller with the SS. The reason I have hesitated is that it's so domey, and I haven't had good results with domey discs on rolling. I have a buddy that has one, i'll see if he'll let me give it a roll. Thanks Jeff
Thats cool. I was just curious if you had tried rolling a Nuke SS, or even thrown one, for that matter...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968