www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since a lot of us are in the shit talking spirit, I want to hear the best shit talk you've ever heard on the course.

Views: 627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a really good line.
After an unbelievably lucky shot..."Even a blind rat finds cheese now and then."
GO PRO!
Call 911 !!!!
I have had a Guy , threaten my life because I told him he Sucks !!!! And he Really Does !!!!
I'm still going to kill you for that Donny
I think the hole is over there (while pointing at the basket). Good for complete shanks.
"Fix your skirt..."
or
"Your skirt is showing."
Ever played this game before?
"Great shot Princess Lay Up!" after an upshot lands way short...
So many classic lines come from players who brag up their own shots and abilities. To hear them talk you would think they could whip Climo on their off day. So why are they playing in the Amateur division?

A guy throws a weak, pitiful drive on a long tight hole and says, "I've parked that shot the last 4 times I threw it". C'mon, we all know he couldn't park that shot if he had a hundred tries.

A player throws in some long, crazy putt and says, "I can hit that every time." You can tell by his form he sucks and just happened to get lucky. He has a better chance to hit the lottery than repeat that putt.

Some guys talk themselves up as a motivational tool. If that is what it takes for them to get themselves going I guess that is fine. You just wonder why they say that stuff out loud. The comments and looks they get in return can be pretty funny.

I play fairly often with a guy who talks himself up. He is actually a good player (Pro Master) but no one is as good as he talks. One round of a tournament he couldn't miss. He hit every drive and every putt. He just lit it up and blew away the field (which I guess any good player can do if they get both hot and lucky). I was just amazed what came out of his mouth. The better he played the more and louder he talked. It was like being with the King of the World. But the next round he back to being mortal. He kept talking though.
Gift of gab?

It's always good to not take yourself so serious.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968