www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since a lot of us are in the shit talking spirit, I want to hear the best shit talk you've ever heard on the course.

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just talked with grandma and she said she's ready for that challenge match.
Great shot! Before it left your hand...
I have heard some old guys at a private league and they are professional "workers". They can work you so good and they all laugh about it. Being the young guy around carries the consequence of having a mental target on your back. It is all in good fun and usually quite entertaining.
"You threw you Murse at it"..... Man + purse = murse... when someone tries really hard but does nothing
Nice worm burner.... Did you just kill a gopher?
I see you brought your wifes bag
I'm one of those old guys that will work you and laugh about it. About a month ago, there was an Advanced card just ahead of our masters. Everytime we were backed up, this one guy seemed to keep struggling and was getting frustrated about it. So on his next shanked drive I told him he needs to work on his loft. He asked "loft? what the hell are you talking about?" I told him, His lack of f---king talent. The whole group laughed, incuding him, and his next drive was much better, he seemed more relaxed. All the old guys I play with are not only masters in division, they are masters in the mental game also. keeps you on your toes.
We have singles league tonight so I might have to try a few of these out. I will also report back if I hear any good ones.

If you can dish it then be prepared to take it.
You might want to call ahead and make sure they didnt change it to worst shot dubs....... I'm just sayin..
How about "You brag about being a pro, but you have a player rating of 875! You should play in the recreational division like the PDGA reccommends!"
I was hoping that they would. Then I can just drink beer. Is that all you got? We're trash talkin here. That's junior league.
875 ? I thought my weak 970 rating was barely Pro ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968