www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In your opinion who from top to bottom who makes the best discs? Putters, Mids, and drivers. I know Gateway has great putters but not alot else and Innova has a solid line up. Dont know alot about Lat 64 but to me the far and away winner is Discraft. They are extremely consistant from run to run and coming from someone who used to throw all Innova ive found a much better replacement for every Innova disc I used to throw.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well since i only own 6 disc i won't list the ones i want to have when my bag is complete.

as for the questions you asked well here are my answers.
Drivers: Innova
Mid Range: Discraft & Lat 64 Core
Putters: Gateway
I'd have to say Discraft. The core of my bag is Discraft mids and putters, and that's the most important area by far for me. I'm on the fence on drivers though. I've got a Destroyer that I can huck pretty well, and my Firebird is almost indispensable. I also throw a Flick for overhand (though my Firebird would do just fine on those too), a Flash, and a Cyclone that I might just be falling in love with.
That said, I just got a San Marino Roc in champ, and it's a pretty sweet flying hunk of plastic. If I had picked this up instead of my first buzzz.......who knows? I'm fairly new to this sport, and there is a wealth of plastic that I haven't thrown. I think I'll have to find some Lat 64 to try, though none of my local vendors carry much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968