www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what you think is the best shop in Michigan, I have only been to a couple so I cant really say, the best one Ive been to is Tilleys in Traverse City but Im sure there are some better ones in the southern regions of the state.

Im looking for a reason to stop and spend a little cash next time Im in the south on a discgolf trip!!

Thanks for the input.

Views: 551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It certainly isn't Getaway Sports in Battle Creek. Chad Curtis, the owner, belittles his customers publicly and he wears pink grandma panties sticking out of his baggy jeans.

Payback is a beeeyatch, isn't it, Chad?

:^P

BTW, this is all a big joke to get back at Chad for some Facebook comments he made about me. Do not take it seriously.
Um... Duh... The Throw Shop in Ypsilanti, just East of Ann Arbor.
Yeah I mean the Throw Shop c'mon I'm certainly not biased in this debate (part-owner). We have 28 holes on-site, about 25 cars out here right now. 4,000+ discs including used and collectibles ranging from C.E. to 1st run discs from the 80's. Bags, baskets, drinks, snacks, minis, shirts. Innova, Discraft, Gateway, Latitude 64, Millenium, DGA, Daredevil, MVP, Vibram, Discmania. Plus you can try out some of the discs first, putt indoors, get advice from World Champions.
I would say throw shop. Another good obe is CJ's near hudson mills. They have quite a few discs in there probably double what tillies has.
CJ's? That over priced sad store? wow!
hands down.. Throw shop.. I've been to all but Chads on this list and throw shop has the BEST prices I've ever encountered in a shop... Period
please post some directions to the Throw Shop, I'd like to include it on my upcoming trip to the area.
Highway 94 to Rossonvill Rd ( between the cities of Ypsilanti and Belevill). Go south .5 miles to Grove Rd. Make a right onto Grove Rd. Take Grove down to Lakeshore Appartments. They will be on your left and should see the course before the appartments. (Just past Bridge Rd). Pull into the appartments and give guard your ID . You will make a u-turn just past the guard shack then make a right just befor leaving the complex. Follow that drive to the Throw Shop!
Does the Throw Shop take Credit Card Orders ?
Clearwater Disc Golf Store hands down, just a short drive from Detroit.
They just take your info then give your ID back.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968