www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what you think is the best shop in Michigan, I have only been to a couple so I cant really say, the best one Ive been to is Tilleys in Traverse City but Im sure there are some better ones in the southern regions of the state.

Im looking for a reason to stop and spend a little cash next time Im in the south on a discgolf trip!!

Thanks for the input.

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldnt say overtake by any means. I would, however say that I believe it will be as popular as ball golf. Im sure we wont see a purse of 10 million or anything even close but in shear numbers of players and courses we will be there.

This brings us to the point of marketing apparell, discs, bags, accessories, hats, shoes, towels, you name it to a much larger scale than where it is now. The growth in the last few years should show enough proof of that.

It wont "phase out" either, just about everyone that tries discgolf ends up hooked and runs out to buy all the plastic and accessories they can afford. Our golf is a little more forgiving than ball golf and look how many people stick with it in ball golf, only to improve their game or wish they could. Therefore, discgolf isnt going to fade away, it will continue to grow and courses will continue to improve and you will have country clubs that are strictly discgolf just like there are in ball golf!!

I cant wait to see the sport explode, soon it will be an olympic sport. We just need better camera footage of the pros to be made more public, not just on youtube. Its already in the process.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968