www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I understand the fact that Lefty throws are the exact opposite of right handed. I am a backhand thrower that is interested in finding about three new discs to try out to get a little more accurate and what every player wants, distance off the tee. My bag is light consisting of a Star Katana, a san marino rock, Z-Flick, a buzzz, an Epic, and a pro Valkyrie. I use to have a tee bird but I only used that for anhyzer shots. I am looking to expand my disc selection for a better anhyzer, a straighter flying disc (wont cut right as much as the Katana seems to) and I am also looking for a bomb off the tee Thumber disc, I have a Z-Flick and I love it other than the fact that in three months I have gone through two and neither can fly the same as a fresh one for thumber throws. Let me know! All feed back is great! I know alot of people would say to try out a bunch of discs but sadly I am poor so 3 to 4 discs a month is all I can afford to do.

Coop"Lefty"DeVille

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look them up, never herd of those two before. Try any disc for a round!

Another Idea may be to try other people's discs (friends etc.)....say like in a casual round or a second shot scenario.That way you can try multiple brands, types, and weights of discs. It is way cheaper to try before you buy than to have a lot of discs you can't or won't throw and thier collective cost. Just my 2 cents.
I'll take ALL your Lefty discs MonTTy! I throw them Forehand and backwards. Still working on my form though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968